Orchid Gold And Platinum Membership: Terms & Conditions
- Orchid Gold is a program that offers dining, accommodation and other privileges at The Orchid Hotel Mumbai Vile Parle, The Orchid Hotel Pune, Fort JadhavGADH Pune, Mahodadhi Palace Puri and Lotus Resorts Goa.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of the issuance of membership.
- The membership Card and the Certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded. The membership is not transferable and the Member must be 18 years of age or above to join the program.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded, provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be made after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Member benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
- Orchid Hotels in India reserve the right to add, modify, withdraw or delete any of the benefits, rules, terms and conditions or the duration of the program, with or without prior notice. All decisions in this regard will be final and binding on the member of the program.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action, including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 + taxes will be charged for a replacement membership card, which will have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Should for any reason, the Orchid Gold membership is discontinued, the Hotels included in the program shall have no liability, financial or otherwise to the Member.
- All taxes shall be borne by the Members or the User of the benefits and all the bills must be settled at the time of departure.
- All disputes will be settled by arbitration with the Arbitrator being the General Manager of the Hotel.
- Discounts and certificates are not applicable during Christmas, New Year’s Eve and special events as decided by the Hotel or any other public holiday as specified by the Hotel.
- Orchid Gold shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through the payment for Orchid Gold, the member accepts these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- If you wish to avail of GST Input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
Dining and Accommodation
- To avail the dining discounts, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered. This discount can only be availed on the total food and beverage order and only one card can be presented per meal period. Two membership cards cannot be presented during the same visit.
- Discounts cannot be given in conjunction with any other special promotion or offer.
- Children above 5 years of age are included in the total guest count for the purpose of calculating discounts.
- A valid Membership Card must be presented to avail of discounts and benefits.
- Room reservations are subject to advance bookings and allocation availability. Special rates will not apply on bookings made through Travel Agents or on other promotional or corporate rates. Blackout dates for room reservations apply.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72 hour prior notice. The hotel's policy on cancellation will apply.
- The value of the specific discount does not include any applicable taxes.
- All certificates enclosed are for one time use only, must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be used in conjunction or exchanged for cash or any other service.
- The benefits as given in the gift certificates are accompanied by the terms and conditions given on the face and on the reverse of the certificate. The certificates are valid strictly as indicated, and cannot be extended or re-validated.
- Certificates used for room reservations which are not amended or cancelled even if not used cannot be used again and will result in the cancellation of the certificate.
- Some certificates are for members’ use only and some can be gifted. This is mentioned in the terms of usage of the certificate.
- Complimentary cake will only be available at the restaurants provided a reservation has been made 48 hours in advance.
- In the event that the certificate(s) is / are lost, it/ these cannot be replaced or the money refunded.